Monday, January 30, 2012

Audree had quite a scare...


Back Story: Audree's coloring started turning blue...Kim rushed her to the hospital.


After Thoughts from Kim:
Thank you all for your prayers! By the time Audree had an EKG, an IV & bloodwork, and xrays her color had come back and she was smiling at all the Drs. and nurses. After all of that, everything came back normal. The cardiologists, transplant team, and ER drs. conferenced and felt that she most likely had some abnormal heart rhythms that caused this episode of cyanosis (turning blue). There are several things that could have caused this, but we just can't be sure at this point. We are going to watch her closely and they assured me that I did the right thing in bringing her in... and if it happens again to just bring her back. I'm very thankful for all of my wonderful friends who covered us in prayer!! Y'all are amazing! Also, for our friends here at Ronald McDonald! Thank youAmy Rangel for being there for me and Dana Vallee Henning for picking my mom up from the airport, bringing her to the ER and waiting with us! I missed my flight home, so the big kids were very upset. I'm catching a flight tomorrow so I can be there to pick them up from school. Thank you all again for being so supportive and encouraging during this time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment